SpendCheQ catalog management system offers end to end content life cycle management from catalog creation to publication with dynamic catalogs, customized deployment and workflows.
The manual process of using spreadsheets to manage and share product data is massive, unmanageable and leads to poor, inconsistent, and incomplete item data. Companies have product descriptions that are ambiguous, incomplete, inconsistent, or inaccurate and CatalogQ addresses each one of these issues while decreasing the product’s time-to-market.
CatalogQ provides an easier and efficient way of extracting or uploading catalogs from ERP systems and provides the proper tools for configurations, approval management and catalog integrations.
CatalogQ provides an excellent solutions to create rich, relevant, accurate and comprehensive catalogs, quickly and easily.
CatalogQ reduces the cost of creating, maintaining, and updating catalogs. Return on investment (ROI) is within months not years.
CatalogQ is a SaaS based tool that manages both suppliers and their catalogs. It monitors all of the supplier’s catalog activity.
CatalogQ is coupled with SIMQ (Supplier Information Management) to provide a complete end to end supplier onboarding, profile creation, catalog upload, approval workflow and analysis for buyers.
CatalogQ joins the rest of the SpendCheQ family of products in being a managed or user managed solution. CatalogQ is extremely user friendly and does not require any specialized or IT resource.
- Multiple enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, globalization, and varying data types for product content have become barriers to assemble, share, and distribute accurate product information.
- Lower user adoption and satisfaction resulting from the lack of rich data, item descriptions and images which help buyers to make purchase decisions.
- Lack of accuracy, consistency and efficiency in managing large volumes of product data.
- Launching and maintaining new product content is complicated and time consuming and often manual.
- Limitations in maintaining global as well as business unit specific data standards like catalog templates, attribute validation rules, taxonomy and commodity codes.
- Missing hierarchical capabilities to manage the catalogs based on geographic locations.
- SpendCheQ’s solution supports organizational hierarchy. You can easily manage the users, suppliers, catalogs and attribute standards based upon your organization’s structure.
- CatalogQ allows you to manage the catalog template and other attribute standards at the organization level, geographic locations, or at the business unit level.
- Our solutions allows you to easily configure the attribute validation and integrity checks against the unit of measure, abbreviations, commodity codes or any other data standards applied.
- Configurable workflows allow you to route the supplier catalogs for approval to respective commodity managers.
- Our template mapping function make it easy for suppliers to extract or upload the catalogs without having to rely on IT resources. Suppliers can easily refresh their catalogs for price updates or apply item detail modifications using our online editing facility, or uploading the refreshed catalogs through the application. CatalogQ keeps track of all the versions of the catalogs and their approval workflow. Our reporting tool allows you to easily find the newly added, deleted or modified items.
- CatalogQ allows you to modify or edit the items online or offline, reducing the overall catalog cycle time.
- CatalogQ integrates the catalogs with contract information allowing you to easily find the supplier contract while approving catalogs. Alerts can be configured for notifying contract expirations.
- The reporting dashboard enables you to create standard and Adhoc reports.
- Single and scalable platform provides automated and ideal solution for easy configuration.
- SpendCheQ catalog management uploads initial catalogs, refreshes subsequent catalogs, validates products and their prices with various validation rules, then monitors, approves and easily tracks any product changes.
- Updates, manages and delivers multiple catalogs and line items automatically through synchronization and versioning.
- Quickly produces the creation of various item types by using already defined attributes sets, instant attribute creation, approve, edit and delete product tags.
- Dynamic and customizable reporting functionality allows administrative users to request and create various reports based on user performance, manufacturer activities and so on.
- Portal efficiency and quick turnaround time can be achieved by automatic email notifications at every level of the catalog management process.
Products and product information like descriptions, pricing and so on can be easily and quickly imported and exported for batch updates.
Fast, user friendly, ease of browsing, complete catalog items display and comparisons.
Automated and streamlined catalog management processes for managing documents, images and other records reducing operational costs; improving business performance and data quality
Single and unified repository transfers delivers unstructured data in the proper formats within the context of the various applications and manages data integrity, inconsistency issues, work load and ensures consistent standardized data
More adaptability, better utilization and integrates with any procurement systems with transparency and performance.
Online product catalogs are easy to access and update, reduces administration cost and provides reliable, relevant and updated product data with efficient administrative tools and integration interfaces.
Evaluates both supplier and content data, and then defines and sets content rules to help end users in finding the right product, and helping suppliers to receive better orders.